Information we collect
We may collect several types of information about you, including :
Personal information :
- We may collect personal data through your use of the Site or any service we provide to you. This may include situations such as when you register on our Site, interact with interactive features such as bulletin boards or other means of communication, subscribe to our communications, participate in surveys or questionnaires, evaluate our services, share your opinions, contact us with questions or comments, engage in conversations via social networks, submit user-generated content, participate in promotions and interact on social media platforms.
- The personal information we may collect includes your name and contact details (e-mail address, postal address and telephone number), your job search criteria and preferences, your professional background, your education, your skills, references you provide, basic details, as well as other elements present in your CV or related to the job and career you communicate. This also includes comments and content you submit via interactive features such as bulletin boards or other modes of communication, as well as any login or e-mail address associated with a password you have created.
- We may collect information that is publicly available or provided by third parties. For example, we may collect certain information that is posted on social media sites, blogs and other websites. We may also purchase or obtain e-mail lists, leads and other data sources from third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
The device-related data we collect via our site includes :
- Through your Internet browser or device, certain information is collected automatically. This includes data such as MAC (Media Access Control) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to configure the Site appropriately, thus ensuring a positive user experience for you.
- Use of pixel tags and similar technologies: Pixel tags, also known as web beacons and clear GIFs, may be used for a variety of purposes, including monitoring the actions of Site users and e-mail recipients, promoting our services, evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and compiling statistics relating to Site usage and response rates.
- To learn more about the privacy practices of Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. In addition, if you wish to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics, you have the option of downloading the deactivation add-on for your browser, accessible at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. Each time a user accesses the Site, information such as IP address, time of visit and pages viewed may be automatically recorded in our server log files. We use IP addresses for a variety of purposes, including directing visitors to the appropriate website for their country, analyzing usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Site. In addition, based on your IP address, we can estimate your approximate geographical location. If you have accessed the Site using a mobile device such as a smartphone, we may also collect your phone’s unique identifier and similar data from the mobile device.
How we use the information we collect :
The information we collect about you may be used for the following purposes:
- In order to register on the ;
- Provide information on job opportunities and career-related information. For example, if you have submitted a CV for a specific vacancy with one of our customers or if you have provided us with other information indicating an interest in our job search services, we may send you automated e-mails informing you of other similar vacancies based on the information you have provided;
- To contact you regarding our services or your use of our website;
- In order to manage and improve our services and our website, adapting them to your use and preferences;
- In order to carry out research and analysis, to apply the conditions of use of our website, to manage our operations generally and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- We implement reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to ensure the protection of personal information within our organization. However, it is important to note that no data transmission or storage system can offer an absolute 100% guarantee of security.